I live and paint in a little village in Extremadura, Spain.
The sun visits my studio in the mornings. This is where I do the illustrations for children books (and other adventures…) while my own stories and books are starting to blossom.
I love to create travel journals. Some of them have been published in Spain.
I studed Architecture, but I am very happy doing what I do!
Some of the awards I have received:
- In 2006 I won the First Prize of the VI Certámen de Álbum Ilustrado Ciudad de Alicante with the book “Cuento hasta tres”
- In 2008 I received the Second Prize at the III Certamen de álbum infantil Biblioteca Insular del Cabildo de Gran Canaria with the book “Adanya del Sur”.
- The book “Un cuento de cigüeñas“ was finalist in the Second Edition of the Picture Book Festival of Korea.
- The book “Picuyo” was selected at the The White Ravens 2012 by the Internationale Jugendbibliothek.
- “Cuentos del bosque” was finalist of the 2014 prizes given by the Cuatrogatos fundation.
- “La partida del soldado” was selected by El Banco del Libro of Venezuela among the best books for children and teenagers of 2014.